We aren\’t triathletes you know…


*Donations*

We hope that you will take the time to donate what you can to our cause.

Here are a few things you should know about donating on this site:

1.) The old saying holds true here: SIZE DOES NOT MATTER.

2.) 90% of all donations will go to the Womens Resource Center in Oceanside. The remaining 10% will allow us to eat on the trip…Only Stef knows which berries are poisonous!

3.) For every 100$ that we receive, we will each donate 1 hour of our time volunteering at the WRC!

–>Donate Now goes here

*Please note that donating on this site means that you will not receive a tax slip. If you would like to ensure that you will receive one, you can make a check payable to:

1963 Apple Street
Oceanside, CA 92054

Memo the check with “Brake the Cycle,” and the women at the resource center will know to contact us about your donation! Thanks!


Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s



%d bloggers like this: